My July book haul that wasn’t even suppose to happen.
team stop with putting stickers on the covers of my goddamn books
July Book Photo Challenge: Bookshelves
I have six big bookcases, one small bookcase, two invisible bookcases and my tbr pile on the table in the living room.
Also the Fragile box is filled with Nail polish, if you’re curious.
Feast your eyes on the elegant grandeur of the Real Gabinete Português de Leitura (known in English as the Royal Portuguese Reading Room or the Royal Cabinet), a 19th-century library in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Constructed from 1880 to 1887 under the direction of architect Rafael da Silva e Castro, the magnificent library has the distinction of holding the largest and most valuable collection of Portuguese works outside of Portugal, with over 350,000 volumes filling its countless bookshelves.
I just reached 1000 followers and I started this blog in late December of 2013! I am so thankful! This giveaway is just my small way to say thank you to everyone who follows me, reads my reviews and Read Around the World recommendations, and asks for book recommendations.
Here are the rules:
- Only reblogs count. You can reblog as much as you want but don’t spam your followers
- You must be following bookpillows. (This giveaway is about thanking my followers after all)
- No giveaway blogs!
- You must be willing to give me your full name and address. I promise this information will be kept confidential and secure.
- Your ask box must be open so that I can contact you if you win. If you do not reply within 48 hours I will move on to the next winner.
- THREE winners will each pick TWO books each. The winners will be chosen through a random number generator.
- The winners will be able to pick any of the books listed above. If the book is part of a series, then they can pick a specific book in the series.
- This is an international giveaway.
- This giveaway ends on August 1, 2014.
- If you have any questions direct them here.